Birth Month Seed Necklace Bar Bundle for Wholesale
This listing is meant to be purchased for wholesale and includes 1 of each birth month seed pendants (12 in total) along with 8 plain chains. Pendants are finished on jump rings but are not added to the chains.
We have had many requests for birth month flower necklaces but couldn’t find a feasible way to fit Holly (December), Cosmos (October), or Daffodils (March), among others, into tiny pendants. This roadblock led us to search for another option and the idea of preserving the seed for each of the traditional birth month flowers was born.
Nature provides us with many striking metaphors for life, one of our favorites is the metaphor of the seed. Isn’t it incredible to think of the potential for growth, beauty, and fruit that is contained in each tiny seed. It is our hope that this necklace will not only encourage you with the symbolism of your birth flower but also remind you of all the potential you possess.
- January - Carnation, a symbol of affection.
- February - Violet, a symbol of faithfulness.
- March - Daffodil - a symbol of rebirth.
- April - Daisy, a symbol of hope.
- May - Hawthorn, a symbol of hope and happiness.
- June - Rose, a symbol of love
- July - Larkspur (delphinium), a symbol of grace.
- August - Poppy, a symbol of peace.
- September - Aster, a symbol of powerful love.
- October - Cosmos, a symbol of order peace, and serenity.
- November - Chrysanthemum, a symbol of pure love.
- December - Holly, a symbol of a wish for happiness.